• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tenant has not paid rent for 3 months and he left town last month!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rlopez210

What is the name of your state? TX, Tenant has not paid rent for 3 months and he left town last month!!!! sometimes he calls me and tells me that he wants to pay me and gives me dates that he is going to but he never does, he never wants to leave a number where I can contact him and he just tells me he is in dallas working, Im a very patient person, well as you can see i let that man and family live for three months without paying rent, but my patience and money is running out, Im not a conflict person therefore I wouldnt like this to go to a court room, but if it has to it has to. HELP ME PLEASE!!!! What can I do?

HomeGuru

rlopez210 said:
What is the name of your state? TX, Tenant has not paid rent for 3 months and he left town last month!!!! sometimes he calls me and tells me that he wants to pay me and gives me dates that he is going to but he never does, he never wants to leave a number where I can contact him and he just tells me he is in dallas working, Im a very patient person, well as you can see i let that man and family live for three months without paying rent, but my patience and money is running out, Im not a conflict person therefore I wouldnt like this to go to a court room, but if it has to it has to. HELP ME PLEASE!!!! What can I do?

**A: What can you do? Well, you can hire the attorney that you should have hired 3 months ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">