• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terrified in apartment- stalker/creeper

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We interrupt this thread for a breaking question.

CreativeBlock, do I know you from another board?

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
I don't know. What other board would you be referring to? If you're thinking of the FICO Forums, you're likely right. :)

Now, my curiosity is intensely piqued. :eek:

GUNS and lots of them. A gun in every room ... go get some small gun vaults to hold them. Learn how to use them, get a permit to carry etc.

I fully support women carrying guns.

Look, the cops are not helping you, the LL really cannot do anything other than let you out of your lease.

TT LL and see if he'll let you out if you find a new tenant.

Otherwise, arm yourself and learn how to use the weapons.

I would recommend an AK-47 as one gun.

the LL really cannot do anything other than let you out of your lease.
Actually, the current consensus is that it IS the LL stalking her.

As Q used to say, "Do pay attention." :rolleyes:

As for the guns, had you mentioned taking safety measures such as learning how to fire a gun, it might be a reasonable suggestion. However, telling someone who knows nothing about firearms to get "plenty of guns" is just soo irresponsible and ridiculous that it boggles the mind.

Or at least, the sane and intelligent mind. :rolleyes:

Actually, the current consensus is that it IS the LL stalking her.

As Q used to say, "Do pay attention." :rolleyes:

As for the guns, had you mentioned taking safety measures such as learning how to fire a gun, it might be a reasonable suggestion. However, telling someone who knows nothing about firearms to get "plenty of guns" is just soo irresponsible and ridiculous that it boggles the mind.

Or at least, the sane and intelligent mind. :rolleyes:
Look liberal, I told the poster to learn how to use the gun(s). What is wrong, you cannot read?

I am a former FFL and have helped hundreds of women like the OP. You must think that women should not own guns (or anyone else for that matter). Open a book and read the 2nd amendment huh?

Go post your liberal rants somewhere else. :p

My post is the only one on this thread that offers the OP some relief.

Look liberal, I told the poster to learn how to use the gun(s). What is wrong, you cannot read?
Please cite where I discussed my political views.

So you did. My apologies.

I am a former FFL and have helped hundreds of women like the OP. You must think that women should not own guns (or anyone else for that matter). Open a book and read the 2nd amendment huh?
Actually, I own three firearms. And I can almost quote the amendments by heart. :)

As for my position, it still stands. She needs to get the hell out of dodge, not buy a gun. One's more likely to ensure her safety. One is likely to get her hurt.

I wonder why you're a "former" FFL. :rolleyes:

Go post your liberal rants somewhere else. :p
My ridicule of you is not grounded in my political beliefs. :rolleyes:

My post is the only one on this thread that offers the OP some relief.
Your post is the only one that's going to have her waste money (if she could afford "plenty of guns" don't you think she could afford to break her lease for her own safety?!) and could get her killed or injured. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">