• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas Real Estate Law removing Buyer after breaking agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mhuntin

Have a couple that bought some land from me through owner finance since then they have divorced and i have filed a quick form and had the ex-husband sign the land back over to me but in the divorce he said that he was letting her have the land. since she has lived there she has not made the land payment on time once and has broken the original contract by placing two residences on the property and not holding home owners insurance on the residence. I presented her with a new contract stating that she had 30 days to come up with the money for a new contract seeing as i paid for the original and to have the survey done and to also show proof of home owners insurance. I was told by her that she wasn't going to do anything, is there anyway to get her off my land. i am tired of dealing with this woman and she has brought the value of the property around us down by moving a piece of junk trailer onto the land. Please help :(

JETX

Your situation is pretty detailed with possible 'twists and turns' to be validly opined on this forum. I would suggest that you take your paperwork and the full details to a local attorney for his review and opinion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">