• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust Funds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lilsass06

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I know this does't go here,I don't know where to put it, but I just need a simple question awnsered...thanks!

When I was 5 years old, I starred on a Nick Jr. Show called "Allegra's Window" I haven't received any money from the making, because it has all been put into a trust Fund. What is the legal age for me to be able to withdraw a trust fund? 18 or 21?

ENASNI

um

Devedander said:
At 18 you are a legal adult and can access any funds in your name unless the trust fund states otherwise.
whether the information be right or wrong... you need to post to another part of the forum.. whatever made you come here... is just making me think you are not... well.. of legal adult judgement, sorry.

Deve... stop answering everything that comes this way... what are you a Praying Manthis... Sheesh... go take care of that business you were harping on in your first 1000 post thread... and for god's sake keep things succinct and stop being about the "debate"... I will really have hissy fit and it ain't pretty... Spit everywhere! and my doberman might join... Just to chew any paper we might drop.. do not worry about extemities... :p

ENASNI said:
whether the information be right or wrong... you need to post to another part of the forum.. whatever made you come here... is just making me think you are not... well.. of legal adult judgement, sorry.

Deve... stop answering everything that comes this way... what are you a Praying Manthis... Sheesh... go take care of that business you were harping on in your first 1000 post thread... and for god's sake keep things succinct and stop being about the "debate"... I will really have hissy fit and it ain't pretty... Spit everywhere! and my doberman might join... Just to chew any paper we might drop.. do not worry about extemities... :p
Most drawn out irrelevent post ever ;)

Last edited:

HomeGuru

lilsass06 said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio

I know this does't go here,I don't know where to put it, but I just need a simple question awnsered...thanks!

When I was 5 years old, I starred on a Nick Jr. Show called "Allegra's Window" I haven't received any money from the making, because it has all been put into a trust Fund. What is the legal age for me to be able to withdraw a trust fund? 18 or 21?
**A: what does the trust fund state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">