• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violent & Obnoxious Neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

starlynx57

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Vermont....My obnoxious neighbor rents from my landlord's son(adjacent properties)and seems to think he can just come over and put up a faded and torn U.S. flag on the garage that comes with my apt. I told him to take it down as he has no business decorating my garage with anything. This was last year(after threatening my cat & then me).This year he has taken it upon himself to put his picnic table alongside my car on a 6ftX20ft strip of lawn I assume is also on my landlord's side. I am mentally disabled and I feel that my requests for help from either landlord,(mine because he's elderly,,,and his son because he seems to be avoiding the situation) HELP!!!!,,,,,What can I do?

Mass_Shyster

This year he has taken it upon himself to put his picnic table alongside my car on a 6ftX20ft strip of lawn I assume is also on my landlord's side.
Find out if your rent includes the 6x20 ft strip. If it does, call the police and report the illegal trespassing. If the police take no action (very likely) file a civil suit for trespass.

Cvillecpm

What's wrong with the American flag? Ask your landlord if the picnic table is appropriate in its current location.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">