• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1 Month Before My Trial!!??!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TRAUMATIZEDINCA

CA. does my lawyer have the right to go against my better judgement & all of my medical records & tell me that because of 1 expert neuropsychologist's opinion, (that was paid in advance $1700.00 without my knowledge or consent),that he does not see any brain damage in me? can he really take out my tramatic brain injury, loss of wages, and future earnings because he says he cannot prove it. eventhough my medical records, medications, symptoms, memory loss, and several different doctors, all clearly show that i do suffer from TBI? :confused:

rmet4nzkx

TRAUMATIZEDINCA said:
CA. does my lawyer have the right to go against my better judgement & all of my medical records & tell me that because of 1 expert neuropsychologist's opinion, (that was paid in advance $1700.00 without my knowledge or consent),that he does not see any brain damage in me? can he really take out my tramatic brain injury, loss of wages, and future earnings because he says he cannot prove it. eventhough my medical records, medications, symptoms, memory loss, and several different doctors, all clearly show that i do suffer from TBI? :confused:
Please quit posting the same quesiton over and over again, Please goto https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=281985 where I have already answered your question in some detail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">