• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abusive Lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Charlene 3003

Is it legal in the state of NC for a lawyer you fired 3 days ago to go into your bank acct and take funds out without it being authorized? They got my info from a one time payment I made on their website.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Is it legal in the state of NC for a lawyer you fired 3 days ago to go into your bank acct and take funds out without it being authorized? They got my info from a one time payment I made on their website.
That would be an issue. Unless your agreement states otherwise.

quincy

Please explain in more detail, Charlene, what has gone on with your lawyer. There is something that does not seem at all right with what you are saying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">