• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arizona Title 14

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Steve McGarrett

State?------Arizona. ( hopefully I am in the right area)

I am the executor of my moms estate by her last Will and Testament made 1 day before she passed on July 23rd.

I went to the bank today to find that my brother had closed and cleaned out her account. He signed a form in violation of Title 14 by saying that there was no personal representative when I am. The Bank faxed me over the form and he did sign it.

The form asks him to sign that there was "no personal representative" It is signed and notarized 30 days later on August 23rd.

What laws has he broken and what are the penalties for lying? What are my options?

Last edited:

Steve McGarrett

Banking question

I did post a thread like this but you said it was in the wrong topic so I tried to put it in the area of law I thought it should fit under.

So what should I have done?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">