• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attorney ineligible to receive public work contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Or

What does the title mean. Unable to receive public work contracts? This is on my ex's attorney file that I found on the internet. It was started Dec. 6th, 1999 to Dec 5th, 2002. Also I found a lot of complaints by citizens aginst his attorney, how come I can't find out what the complaints were for. Is there a site to look up the records or should I look at our county court house for this. This attorney seems to be into every scam possible. He seems to be involved with a building contracter, finacial management a pawn shop. He takes peoples items that connot afford his retainer but I have heard that he does not give them back to them when they have the money, the items are already sold.

S

seniorjudge

fightingabuser said:
What is the name of your state? Or

What does the title mean. Unable to receive public work contracts? This is on my ex's attorney file that I found on the internet. It was started Dec. 6th, 1999 to Dec 5th, 2002. Also I found a lot of complaints by citizens aginst his attorney, how come I can't find out what the complaints were for. Is there a site to look up the records or should I look at our county court house for this. This attorney seems to be into every scam possible. He seems to be involved with a building contracter, finacial management a pawn shop. He takes peoples items that connot afford his retainer but I have heard that he does not give them back to them when they have the money, the items are already sold.
This means he cannot be paid with taxpayer money (e.g., he couldn't be appointed in a juvenile case to represent the kid and get paid from taxpayer funds).

Call the Oregon state bar disciplinary counsel (or whatever they call it up there) and ask them your questions about this lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">