• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attorney malpractice!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rose372

Representation!

I am seeking a Legal Malpractice Attorney who will represent me in my state court (Delaware) to start legal malpractice proceedings against my former attorney. He committed Theft, Breach of Contract, Failure to File my Motions in a timely manner, Failure to keep me informed of my case, and being Deceitful in all ethical Attorney practice. I would like to find a Legal Malpractice Attorney who will offer me payment arrangements or a Contingency Fee. I have a copy of the Retainer Fee Agreement from this former Attorney and I am ready to start proceedings immediately.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Then you'd better pick up the phone and start dialing. This is not an attorney referral service and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. You will not find representation by posting here.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I am seeking a Legal Malpractice Attorney who will represent me in my state court (Delaware) to start legal malpractice proceedings against my former attorney. He committed Theft, Breach of Contract, Failure to File my Motions in a timely manner, Failure to keep me informed of my case, and being Deceitful in all ethical Attorney practice. I would like to find a Legal Malpractice Attorney who will offer me payment arrangements or a Contingency Fee. I have a copy of the Retainer Fee Agreement from this former Attorney and I am ready to start proceedings immediately.
The chances that you can find an attorney willing to take this matter on a contingency basis are slim to none...and slim is a distant figure heading out in to the sunset.

quincy

I am seeking a Legal Malpractice Attorney who will represent me in my state court (Delaware) to start legal malpractice proceedings against my former attorney. ... I would like to find a Legal Malpractice Attorney who will offer me payment arrangements or a Contingency Fee. ...
Here is a link to the Delaware State Bar Association, where you can start your search for a legal malpractice attorney:http://www.dsba.org

And, although you apparently have determined your attorney is guilty of malpractice, here is a link to Delaware's Rules of Professional Conduct (see Rule 8.4 and Rule 8.5): http://courts.delaware.gov/rules/DLRPCFebruary2010.pdf

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">