• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Atty Falsified Documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Krazycutter1

Her Atty Falsified Documents<I hope this activity isn't condoned by Honarable Atty's

What is the name of your state? Iowa

My Hex's Atty forged false Travel documents for her so she could take my children out of the Continental U.S. We have joint custody of the children with her having physical custody. This bothers me because she took them down around Hatti when there was the big civil unrest Jan 04. They didn't require passports, only a letter from me stating that could be there.(Which I didn't write or file at court house)
Isn't this a Felony? Can I prosecute him?
My own Atty at the time told me to contact him and I thought that, that would be insane because he would just deny any of it. All I have for evidence is an E-Mail I recieved from my daughter saying that her mom went to her Atty and got a letter stating that she had full custody.
I really think with the way things are now a days that he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He has been reprimanded by the state ethics comittee and had sanctions placed on him.

What can I do? :confused:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">