• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Awhale of a tale!!Seeing is believing or not!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashley361

What is the name of your state?TX

This is in ref to a prior threat(Has the world gone mad??Need help ASAP and also Bias!!what can we do??)

See threats to understand. The Amicus Atty disscussed in these threats "who is suppost to be for the child's interest and unbias" has now, as of Monday moved offices...Her new place of business/partnership is with my ex-wife's atty.... The Amicus Atty met 1 time with my daughter for 35 mins. She called and stated she was picking her(daughter) up for lunch the following day. When I ask who(me or my wife (SM) needed to be with them? She told me that no one is allowed at this meeting except her and my child. After, confirming this with my atty and the court I had to allow her to go.These confirmations were done day before meeting. My daughter nor myself has ever met this women, I had to let her go with a complete stranger...She called to say she was running late and would be here(home) shortly. When I asked, as I would anyone(friends, family, and etc.) did she have an idea of where they would going and how long they would be gone? I was told no and it was none of my business...Anything to do with my 7 year old daughter is my business "I thought but was told to be pleasant" read prev threats you'll understand. She showed up and intro to my child 1st, me 2nd, and wife 3rd. She put her in the front seat child only 7 and 48 pounds big no!no! in my book. They were gone right at 35 mins. then I hear a knock, it was my daughter with the atty standing in the driveway. She say thanks and walked off... My daughter told me as soon as she said she wanted to stay here with me (DAD) the atty brought her home. That was over 4 weeks ago. Have not heard 1 word since.....We were told about meetings, interviews, inspections and other things we have to do for this atty...No court date, no info , no nothing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">