• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Which bar association?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

candg918

What is the name of your state? OK

There is a local bar association as well as the state one. Where should I file a complaint about an attorney who refuses completed the documents that she has already been paid to do?

She had promised to return what she had been paid but then refused to do so. Is fee mediation worthwhile? How soon must we pursue this?

Thank you

seniorjudge

candg918 said:

There is a local bar association as well as the state one. Where should I file a complaint about an attorney who refuses completed the documents that she has already been paid to do?

She had promised to return what she had been paid but then refused to do so. Is fee mediation worthwhile? How soon must we pursue this?

Thank you
State.

http://www.nbtanet.org/public/discipline/index.shtml

http://www.okbar.org/members/gencounsel/grievance.htm

candg918

Thank you for the links. I had previously found the grievence form though a different search. I missed the associated informational document which is very helpful in understanding the process.

Thanks again!

seniorjudge

candg918 said:
Thank you for the links. I had previously found the grievence form though a different search. I missed the associated informational document which is very helpful in understanding the process.

Thanks again!
You are welcome.

HomeGuru

candg918 said:

Thank you

**A: contact the state Supreme Court for the referral.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">