• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Best recource?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cklane

What is the name of your state?undefinedCalifornia; My wife after 28 years with poublic agency was demoted, totally isolated and subject to very hostile work enviro because she was Exec. Secretary to a COO who was forced out. She retained law firm to represent and paid $25,000 but soon determine they were "doing nothing", we think because 1 of 2 partners was chronically ill. My wife then in car wreck and that spoiled the damages we would have claimed for future earninegs, now she is disabled. lawyers repeatedly said that if something happened to stop case, they would biil progress and refund balance. They worked about $5K to $10K worth but now will not return calls, no money, for 4 months.

$15K too small for court, over small claims limit but that looks best. Can I complain to Bar and get them reviewed??? :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">