• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brided Judges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

disgruntledxer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Seattle, but the case was in Alabama.

I found out a number of judges and our lawyer was bribed. The person that told me was one of the others that bribed them. We were going to circuit court from municipal court and this time with a lawyer while the two actually guilty parties did not appeal. Their family found out, had the case secretly reopened in municipal court, and acquitted BEFORE our circuit court date which we were not required to show up to. The circuit court judge was in on it too since the main guilty party had connections with a very crooked (what I will call) Northern County circuit court judge which was good friends with the (what I will call) Southern County circuit court judge. We were under the impression that the charges were going to be dismissed even with our lawyer's change in story, but it turns out a conditional dismissal is sucker bait and the wording in our letter was misleading saying that the classes we were to take would not have any criminal record. I have a money trail and maybe some witnesses to the confession. It is older which causes snags. What is the kicker is that back in 1997, the crooked lawyers and judges wanted us to be set up and "go away" which I take as planted something like drugs and murdered in prison. Never mind my friend and I did not do drugs and did not have any in our possession and the county we lived in was Tuscaloosa and not the counties of the crooks which were Northern County and Southern County. The guilty parties would not go along with it so the bribe was upped to 100k. The instigator constantly lied about what a lawyer said and shows strong clinical signs of pathological liar and sociopath while the other was a good ole boy family connected that started the bribe. Sometimes he doesn’t know the truth if it hit him in the face and others he does not care about the truth. His upbringing was in a very dysfunctional household and his current home life literally has more chaos and drama than not. I have been disenfranchise for over 15 years and only recently found out why since none of the other parties showed disenfranchisement including the other innocent party. The dismissal conditions were ahead of schedule and the posting of the record was way behind schedule, so he made it. I am well educated and very highly skilled which has not been denied from even the recruiters that lied or stopped contacted me after running a background check. The crooked lawyers and judges know that I know now and I fear for my life especially when their hit men wear badges. I moved from Alabama to Seattle to add space plus the 10 year background check restriction plus the restriction on cannabis background hits not to mention the economy here is in an actual upswing as opposed to media lies. This is the biggest kicker of all which is saying alot: the municipal court judge is one of the most powerful people in Alabama even though the town he presides in is a small hick town. He is the premier drug dealer to the connected in the legislature in Montgomery and Southern County. When the good ole boy connected which includes police, lawyers of all position types, and politicians need drugs for the beach, he is their source. The FBI has to know about this since he has been doing it for over 20 years now, but I know the FBI will not rock the boat with the status quo especially if it hurts their needs from police even if they are crooked. His drug dealing is the worst kept secret of Southern County. Two last notes, the pull over was illegal and the search was illegal. The search is the most common fraud used by police claiming smell and the pull over was in dense fog just on the other side of a speed limit change going the old speed limit. The officer is very politically connected, has serious anger issues even to this day, and been married 3 times, not to mention his lifestyle does not fit with his pay. Other detail of all these crooks are withheld only to be presented in Federal and only Federal Court since the Alabama system is spun in all directions of delays especially for the good ole boy crooks. Lastly, I do not trust even the Federal Courts in Alabama since the members have either a vested interest in not perusing this regardless of date or outright get their drugs from the crooked judge. One area is for sure, I bet the crooks did not list their illegal income of their Schedule C and there is no statute of limitations to tax fraud. Things I will not take into consideration: not perusing this, not perusing this, not perusing this, taking it to state court, the charges did not affect my employment opportunities, a settlement that makes me not talk about the case in anyway, move back to Alabama from my home as a Transplant Seattleite and another trial since my murder will likely happen with a crooked system. I will consider not making it a court case and a media case. I am after at least bars and really want Federal criminal convictions to the crooked people with bars and badges. I have tried to make contact to Washington States I-502 leadership from my services to use my story when the political firestorm really hits from our new law, but have no response. Any help?

Last edited:

disgruntledxer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Seattle, but the case was in Alabama.

I found out a number of judges and our lawyer was bribed. The person that told me was one of the others that bribed them. We were going to circuit court from municipal court and this time with a lawyer while the two actually guilty parties did not appeal. Their family found out, had the case secretly reopened in municipal court, and acquitted BEFORE our circuit court date which we were not required to show up to. The circuit court judge was in on it too since the main guilty party had connections with a very crooked (what I will call) Northern County circuit court judge which was good friends with the (what I will call) Southern County circuit court judge. We were under the impression that the charges were going to be dismissed even with our lawyer's change in story, but it turns out a conditional dismissal is sucker bait and the wording in our letter was misleading saying that the classes we were to take would not have any criminal record. I have a money trail and maybe some witnesses to the confession. It is older which causes snags. What is the kicker is that back in 1997, the crooked lawyers and judges wanted us to be set up and "go away" which I take as planted something like drugs and murdered in prison. Never mind my friend and I did not do drugs and did not have any in our possession and the county we lived in was Tuscaloosa and not the counties of the crooks which were Northern County and Southern County. The guilty parties would not go along with it so the bribe was upped to 100k. The instigator constantly lied about what a lawyer said and shows strong clinical signs of pathological liar and sociopath while the other was a good ole boy family connected that started the bribe. Sometimes he doesn’t know the truth if it hit him in the face and others he does not care about the truth. His upbringing was in a very dysfunctional household and his current home life literally has more chaos and drama than not. I have been disenfranchise for over 15 years and only recently found out why since none of the other parties showed disenfranchisement including the other innocent party. The dismissal conditions were ahead of schedule and the posting of the record was way behind schedule, so he made it. I am well educated and very highly skilled which has not been denied from even the recruiters that lied or stopped contacted me after running a background check. The crooked lawyers and judges know that I know now and I fear for my life especially when their hit men wear badges. I moved from Alabama to Seattle to add space plus the 10 year background check restriction plus the restriction on cannabis background hits not to mention the economy here is in an actual upswing as opposed to media lies. This is the biggest kicker of all which is saying alot: the municipal court judge is one of the most powerful people in Alabama even though the town he presides in is a small hick town. He is the premier drug dealer to the connected in the legislature in Montgomery and Southern County. When the good ole boy connected which includes police, lawyers of all position types, and politicians need drugs for the beach, he is their source. The FBI has to know about this since he has been doing it for over 20 years now, but I know the FBI will not rock the boat with the status quo especially if it hurts their needs from police even if they are crooked. His drug dealing is the worst kept secret of Southern County. Two last notes, the pull over was illegal and the search was illegal. The search is the most common fraud used by police claiming smell and the pull over was in dense fog just on the other side of a speed limit change going the old speed limit. The officer is very politically connected, has serious anger issues even to this day, and been married 3 times, not to mention his lifestyle does not fit with his pay. Other detail of all these crooks are withheld only to be presented in Federal and only Federal Court since the Alabama system is spun in all directions of delays especially for the good ole boy crooks. Lastly, I do not trust even the Federal Courts in Alabama since the members have either a vested interest in not perusing this regardless of date or outright get their drugs from the crooked judge. One area is for sure, I bet the crooks did not list their illegal income of their Schedule C and there is no statute of limitations to tax fraud. Things I will not take into consideration: not perusing this, not perusing this, not perusing this, taking it to state court, the charges did not affect my employment opportunities, a settlement that makes me not talk about the case in anyway, move back to Alabama from my home as a Transplant Seattleite and another trial since my murder will likely happen with a crooked system. I will consider not making it a court case and a media case. I am after at least bars and really want Federal criminal convictions to the crooked people with bars and badges. I have tried to make contact to Washington States I-502 leadership from my services to use my story when the political firestorm really hits from our new law, but have no response. Any help?
A few notes, I ment not making it a court case, but a media case if need be. Also, I am under the impression the drugs were stollen since the term "borrowed" was used when I contronted the ring leader of the mess and they "borrowed" it from their roommate who at the time played football for a state college which I think was the punter, but maybe the place kicker. I do know he was from Alaska. Lastly, the lies told by the ring leader about legal advice was from someone who was just elected to take the place of the judge in Northern County. I talked to her about all this advice back in 1997 and she had no idea what I was talking about. She just heard the story and gave an attorney's name and phone number which is the one that ended up selling us out. The one that shows signs of being a pathological liar has a trend of grand stories with close relationships to people and talking to them almost if not daily. This red flag is shown in his story about talking to the lawyer that I asked and I totally believe her. She was elected over big good ole boy names because people are tired of the crooked politics that centers around the courthouse and she was the candidate that appears to be the most regarded to not play ball to it. I was friends with her daughter in college and her daughter is a good person I stick by that.

Last edited:

disgruntledxer

Yes, it is a wild story. But I not mentally ill. I am scared and after finding out about this have trust issues. If anyone really wants this case, I have documentation that is very questionable, a money trail, and witnesses.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Yes, it is a wild story. But I not mentally ill. I am scared and after finding out about this have trust issues. If anyone really wants this case, I have documentation that is very questionable, a money trail, and witnesses.
Then start contacting attorneys. :cool:

disgruntledxer

This board is one avenue doing just that. I have contacted many when I was in Alabama and did bot get the same answer twice unless you count no answer and "my schedule is too full." Taking on power has consequences. I looking for someone preferably in Seattle now. I do not know what speciality they need to have. Constitutional law because of due process????

TigerD

If you want any kind of substantive help, you will have to rewrite your question. Start by not accusing everyone involved with the criminal justice system in the county you were arrested with general corruption or bribery. Then include paragraphs and cease referring to "guilty parties" because most of us cannot follow what you are trying to say.

Finally, if you are convinced that every attorney, judge, and cop in that jurisdiction is corrupt, take your evidence to your state Attorney General, state bar association, and/or your local Assistant U.S. Attorney. But, I would caution you -- accusing lawyers and judges of such egregiously unethical conduct is serious business -- and you will have to hang on for the entire ride once you buy that ticket.

DC

commentator

EEEyycccccch! Word salad, and we've already had our Thanksiving meals. I gave this my attention and time. Most of it makes no sense. Condense it if you want any legal help here. The word, of course is "Bribed." Which happens very very very rarely. What makes you think it would be worth the court's time and attention to bribe judges to be out to get you? Especially in more than one state. There was a reason Robin Hood robbed the rich and gave to the poor. Why would you rob the poor? What did you have that made it worth all these people's time to pay so much attention to you?

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Dexter, this is not an attorney referral service, and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. There is a Find A Lawyer section elsewhere on this site, but you will not find representation posting on a message board.

disgruntledxer

I'll go to the feds. Even if they show no interest, I at least can cross them out and start another paper trail. For the record, I have a confession and money trail. Accounting education paid off at least here.

tranquility

I'll go to the feds. Even if they show no interest, I at least can cross them out and start another paper trail. For the record, I have a confession and money trail. Accounting education paid off at least here.
No one bribed anyone to put you away. Sheesh. Besides, having some accounting education and a ton of actual experience myself, I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, not even close, please sir you're just joshing; NO WAY you would have the information to prove any wrongdoing.

Deal with your problem. Whatever it is. Deal with it. If you continue down this path you will find you will suffer the maximum penalty for a minimum crime. That is silly. EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT (But, you are not; just saying.), it is stupid to make such claims. They are not a defense. They will not help you. All that will happen is things go worse. "They" have the power. There is nothing you can do. If you challenge me, I know you need to up your medication.

disgruntledxer

Dexter, this is not an attorney referral service, and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. There is a Find A Lawyer section elsewhere on this site, but you will not find representation posting on a message board.
Yes, it appears so. The board is the worst for trolls and that is not puffing. It really is the worst I have came across for any type board for trolls.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">