• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I File Civil Suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dawnz

What is the name of your state?:rolleyes: What is the name of your state?nj
My last divorce was thrown out of court a few months ago.
My husband and his attorney put a false interrogatory in the papers.
The judge knew the facts were too recent and it wasn't signed or dated.
His attorney said he had a signed set at his office and it was one lie after another. My attorney told me that morning, he didn't submit my interrogatories, because the case was suppose to settle. I am still in shock. I didn't need homework, when he told me to do it, I did, and he charged me a 1000.00 to review and propound. I thought I did everything right. 15,000 later no divorce.The judge threw the case out. Can I go after the attorneys.
Especially my husbands. He committed purgery and I'm paying for it. :eek:

faithchris2

Attorney's code of conduct

You can look online but it is better to get the Rules of Civil Procedures and all the state laws books you can. You can go into any court house library and look up anything you want to. They have someone there whom can help you find what you are looking for. First I would check the code of conduct. Then you can look up cases that were there is attorney abusing funds. I don't think you should have a problem with that. Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">