• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Chiropractor unethical

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Neil7032

My wife was seduced by her Chiropractic Physician. He took advantage of her Manic/Depressive condition. What agencies can I contact to research if he has done this before? What steps do I take to investigate and prevent further events?
He is practicing in Utah and Colorado but has in California in the past. He is getting ready to move to Nevada.
Help me help my wife and stop the man.

I have tried to find DOPL for each state but have only located the one for Utah.

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

My wife was seduced by her Chiropractic Physician. He took advantage of her Manic/Depressive condition. What agencies can I contact to research if he has done this before? What steps do I take to investigate and prevent further events?
He is practicing in Utah and Colorado but has in California in the past. He is getting ready to move to Nevada.
Help me help my wife and stop the man.

I have tried to find DOPL for each state but have only located the one for Utah.
Sooooo, this is the chiropractor's fault? I presume you have evidence of this? Falsely accusing someone, particularly if it can affect their licensure, can land you in a heap of trouble.

Hot Topic

What state are you and your wife in? It isn't clear from your post.

To echo You Are Guilty, what's your proof? Did you call the police?

I agree that you could get into serious trouble for making unsubstantiated charges.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">