• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Complicated - conflict of interest?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Daisy820

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Connecticut

Can a prosecutor work on a case if he/she vaguely knows of the defendant's family's negative reputation? (I have asked others this question and they only seem to tell me if the lawyer who is working for the defendent could represent him if he knows him...which unfortunately isn't the info I need.) Also, say the prosecutor not only vaguely knows of the family, but say that his wife is also friends with the defedant's brother (and the prosecutor doesn't like the brother)? And would this even be an issue if the wife didn't bring up the husband's dislike? I know this is such a strange question...thanks so much if you can answer this!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">