• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corrupt Probate Attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancylynn

What is the name of your state? CT

Why was my post "locked"? We had alot more information to provide and a host of questions for others,

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? CT

Why was my post "locked"? We had alot more information to provide and a host of questions for others,
Just a guess, but I suspect that maybe your last post made the moderators laugh so hard that they locked your thread:

Anyway, here is another incident. My son and I were driving in the Chicago area fairly late at night. We couldn't really tell if we were being followed although once in a while we heard that trademark honking they did. We had noticed in Ohio that several of their vehicles had two plastic sticky strips at the tops and bottoms of the license plates so as to simulate Ohio plates. However, they were obviously phony and we pulled off one strip at a Walmart. The further west we went, we would see more cars with state-appropriate plates,,,,,real ones....but they were on the original CT and NY cars. We got so used to seeing the cars following us we had nicknames for them and for their drivers. One car followed us from CT to WYOMING! We have his license plate number and have submitted it to the authorities with no response as yet.
Anyway, we were driving at night near Chicago and FM1 on the radio came on. It was a tape of an old Alex Jones radio show. It started out like this" THIS IS FOR YOU" then a pause then an interview of someone who was a satanist. The person being interviewed said "You may live next door to us, you may work with us, we may even go to church with you.....but we worship the dark side...."It then went into this lengthy diatriabe about satan worshippers in the US- then clicked off. My son and I were stunned. How did this suddenly come on on? and we had No fm 1 station. We figured the followers had put a small tape recorder somewhere.

However, I later learned that this was what is called PIRATE RADIO. Someone driving right behind you can transmit a signal.

nancylynn

to Senior Judge

Yes, I know it sounds OUTRAGEOUS! At times I found the events to be hard to fathom even as they occurred. Matters became much WORSE as we progressed. We did laugh about the old alex jones or coast to coast interview, but it was more startling than frightening. Several truckers filled us in about Pirate Radio. The vehicle gets behind you and transmits a very strong signal to a frequency being unused on your radio.Sort of like the ole CB interference on TV.

Well- I feel demoralized as these things that happened are ALL TRUE. I can certainly understand- and accept- ridicule/disbelief. I've worked with paranoid schizophrenics and am very aware of false fixed delusions of persecution. Sadly, this crap is tue.

Luckliy, we had a camera. We have pictures to validate things like the cat being shaved etc.

I hope they did not close it down because the attorney in questioin read it!!!So moderators, please let me know why it was locked. I have taken care NOT to mention the attorney in question's name nor give identifying information on him.

BL

Yes, I know it sounds OUTRAGEOUS! At times I found the events to be hard to fathom even as they occurred. Matters became much WORSE as we progressed. We did laugh about the old alex jones or coast to coast interview, but it was more startling than frightening. Several truckers filled us in about Pirate Radio. The vehicle gets behind you and transmits a very strong signal to a frequency being unused on your radio.Sort of like the ole CB interference on TV.

Well- I feel demoralized as these things that happened are ALL TRUE. I can certainly understand- and accept- ridicule/disbelief. I've worked with paranoid schizophrenics and am very aware of false fixed delusions of persecution. Sadly, this crap is tue.

Luckliy, we had a camera. We have pictures to validate things like the cat being shaved etc.

I hope they did not close it down because the attorney in questioin read it!!!So moderators, please let me know why it was locked. I have taken care NOT to mention the attorney in question's name nor give identifying information on him.
Maybe one of them transmitted it with some aluminum foil over their head . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">