• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

corrupt probate attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nancylynn

What is the name of your state? CT

I am sorry to hear that your mods /readers believe what happened to my son and I is a joke- to be shut down..I'm not defaming anyone; I am telling the truth;it is a viable case, if odd and multifaceted.

Why would anyone take the time to post what I did if it were not true? I don't want to believe it happened, either, but it did.

Please let me know if I am allowed to post again.What is the name of your state?

nancylynn

reaction to responses

I posted in the open questions section and received 2 very rude responses as to what happened to my son and I. I will not post anymore about what occurred and I would like my information about the probate attorney removed from this forum.

Why would ANYONE make this stuff up?
I guess some folks cannot perceive of anything this criminal occurring. No, I am not interested in writing for Lifetime, sorry.

rickimpala

i dont know about a corrupt probate attorney on here, but i do know of one now in the county i live it.. allowing the personal rep to steal all the money and hey its ok..NOT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">