• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corrupt Probate attorney-gangstalking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ct lady

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT

After my father passed away in September of 2005, his probate attorney committed many fraudulent and corrupt actions. One example: sending bills for meetings and payments received by my son when my son was out of state. Another: insisting that we had to sell my late parents' home even though the will left it to me and to my son. The real estate contract was invalid. The buyers only insured the home for $160,000 and their contents-to-be to equal $433,500. This is NOT legal and we told him, but he told the buyers and their attorney we were recalcitrant tenants, not heirs.

We finally gave up and let him sell the home. He colluded with Bank of America to not wire money for a car until he had a group of young hispanic males in place to encircle the car while my son filled out the paperwork. We were gangstalked across the country. The GPS monitor they installed (one of them) fell out in Wyoming when the car was put on a lift.
He committed- or his minions committed- so many criminal actions that the Attorney General wrote me that the case was "too criminal" for him to handle initially. Later he set up a task force, then finally sent the grievance to a panel.
I have absolutely no income and am living in a homeless shelter. The attorney has paid off some of the management team to allow things to be done to me- such as allowing an intruder to steal 2 years of legal records out of my locked locker in the dorm area, then claim nothing showed on the camera while i have over 12 witnesses.
Basically, on our trip, he tried to have us killed- especially by having large trucks try to run us off the road. Only my son's crazy driving saved our lives.
He is now in hiding and I want to keep him out of this.
CAN ANYONE suggest what steps to take next? I filed the grievance. Now I want to file a civil suit against him and also have him prosecuted for premeditated collusion with his minions for attempted murder. HOW DO I- who have nothing- OBTAIN AN ATTORNEY & PROSECUTOR? Any help appreciated.

xylene

Your post sounds insane.

Are you sure these are the facts?

Are you currently or ever been diagnosed as suffering a paranoid delusion / episode / diagnosis of paranoid affect or feature?

Ct lady

Unfortunately

The facts are true. I wish that they were delusions of paranoia or such.

Many people have never heard of "gangstalking"- I know I had never heard the term until after it occurred to us for a lengthy period of time. Just google "Gangtstalking" and see what you find out.

No I am not nuts. I wish that I were. I was a psychotherapist until I left my home state to care for my elderly parents in CT.

Why all the humiliation and nasty comments like "she's back".....if you do not care to read the post, skip it.

I am trying to get some direction here.

And no, I am not on psych meds- only high blood pressure.

Ct lady

Why the rudeness and humiliation?

I do not understand the cruel snide comments to my tale of terror....Why make fun of me?

I am well aware that the story sounds delusional. Believe me, it is not. If it were, the Attorney General would not have established a task force inquiry on my case, the grievance would not have been accepted, period.

Read some other peoples' accounts of being gangstalked. Usually this is done to people who are whistleblowers, know too much, anger someone in authority who has connections, etc. Gangstalking is not the same thing as "gangs" although at times gangs do participate.

After you folks have read up a bit on the subject, I will be more than glad to apologize for your ignorant and rude comments.

What's with the "sheees back"----how rude! For shame!

Dandy Don

Your first step is to file a complaint against him with the state bar association.

As far as filing a lawsuit against him, it's going to be difficult to find an attorney willing to do so for free.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I do not understand the cruel snide comments to my tale of terror....Why make fun of me?

I am well aware that the story sounds delusional. Believe me, it is not. If it were, the Attorney General would not have established a task force inquiry on my case, the grievance would not have been accepted, period.

Read some other peoples' accounts of being gangstalked. Usually this is done to people who are whistleblowers, know too much, anger someone in authority who has connections, etc. Gangstalking is not the same thing as "gangs" although at times gangs do participate.

After you folks have read up a bit on the subject, I will be more than glad to apologize for your ignorant and rude comments.

What's with the "sheees back"----how rude! For shame!
Did she really ever leave? :rolleyes:

anteater

I will be more than glad to apologize for your ignorant and rude comments.
That's OK. There's no need for you to apologize.

But I did like your story better the first time. Or was it the second time? Or was...

Much better plot development.

mytwosense

Just my experience....

From what I've seen, when someone posts a question about gangstalking anywhere on the web, there are usually a few respondents who quickly label the person crazy. Sometimes these respondents protest a bit too much and make you wonder why they think it's so important that gangstalking be seen as an urban-legend -- instead of being seen as an actual practice used by some extra-slimy private investigators and some corrupt cops.

I spent a decade in the corporate security business, and I've met some of the people who make their living in the shadowy business of private investigations (and I've met some of their off-the-books accomplices). Gangstalking is exactly the sort of thing they would do to whistleblowers and others who have got on the wrong side of someone with connections and money.

If the gangstalking victim has the financial means, he or she should have a trusted friend or a relative quietly hire a non-corrupt private investigator to set up surveillance on the gangstalkers themselves and gather evidence of the harassment.

If the gangstalking victim does not have the resources to do that, he or she may want to consider trying to make the whole situation very public. Naturally, the creeps who engage in gangstalking would prefer to not attract attention to themselves. Exploit that fact by employing tactics which add-up to something like a "rape whistle." One victim I know of began walking around his neighborhood anonymously distributing small self-printed flyers which explained that gangstalking was occurring in the neighborhood. The flyers listed the identity of the person who was behind the gangstalking (and the addresses of some of the websites about gangstalking - such as Gang Stalking World). Apparently, this greatly displeased the cowards who were doing the harassment, but they didn't know how to stop it without calling more attention to themselves.

Good luck -- and ignore the skeptics.

canhelp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT

After my father passed away in September of 2005, his probate attorney committed many fraudulent and corrupt actions. One example: sending bills for meetings and payments received by my son when my son was out of state. Another: insisting that we had to sell my late parents' home even though the will left it to me and to my son. The real estate contract was invalid. The buyers only insured the home for $160,000 and their contents-to-be to equal $433,500. This is NOT legal and we told him, but he told the buyers and their attorney we were recalcitrant tenants, not heirs.

We finally gave up and let him sell the home. He colluded with Bank of America to not wire money for a car until he had a group of young hispanic males in place to encircle the car while my son filled out the paperwork. We were gangstalked across the country. The GPS monitor they installed (one of them) fell out in Wyoming when the car was put on a lift.
He committed- or his minions committed- so many criminal actions that the Attorney General wrote me that the case was "too criminal" for him to handle initially. Later he set up a task force, then finally sent the grievance to a panel.
I have absolutely no income and am living in a homeless shelter. The attorney has paid off some of the management team to allow things to be done to me- such as allowing an intruder to steal 2 years of legal records out of my locked locker in the dorm area, then claim nothing showed on the camera while i have over 12 witnesses.
Basically, on our trip, he tried to have us killed- especially by having large trucks try to run us off the road. Only my son's crazy driving saved our lives.
He is now in hiding and I want to keep him out of this.
CAN ANYONE suggest what steps to take next? I filed the grievance. Now I want to file a civil suit against him and also have him prosecuted for premeditated collusion with his minions for attempted murder. HOW DO I- who have nothing- OBTAIN AN ATTORNEY & PROSECUTOR? Any help appreciated.
file a complaint at the nearest police station.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">