• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corrupt Probate Judges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigdog10

If a judge is also an administrator of an estate “Code of Judicial Conduct states: that a judge cannot serve as an administrator”, and the judge/administrator failed to properly administer the estate. There is a lawsuit filed against the administrator/judge, individually and as administrator. After the lawsuit was filed, the administrator/judge, filed the final accounting “the law states that a fiduciary cannot file an accounting if involved in a civil action”. The probate judge is a good friend of the administrator/judge and illegally closed the estate without the notification of a hearing or a hearing to protect his friend, the administrator/judge. I want to get a new judge and conservator appointed to properly and legally administer the estate.

What course of action do I have to take against the probate judge and the administrator/judge acting under the capacity of a judge? I have a grievance filed against both judges; the Grievance Commission has not returned a reply in seven months. Can I file a lawsuit in District Court to have a new judge and conservator appointed, are they acting outside of there judicial capacity? Is this a violation of the XIV Amendment?

seniorjudge

If a judge is also an administrator of an estate “Code of Judicial Conduct states: that a judge cannot serve as an administrator”, and the judge/administrator failed to properly administer the estate. There is a lawsuit filed against the administrator/judge, individually and as administrator. After the lawsuit was filed, the administrator/judge, filed the final accounting “the law states that a fiduciary cannot file an accounting if involved in a civil action”. The probate judge is a good friend of the administrator/judge and illegally closed the estate without the notification of a hearing or a hearing to protect his friend, the administrator/judge. I want to get a new judge and conservator appointed to properly and legally administer the estate.

What course of action do I have to take against the probate judge and the administrator/judge acting under the capacity of a judge? I have a grievance filed against both judges; the Grievance Commission has not returned a reply in seven months. Can I file a lawsuit in District Court to have a new judge and conservator appointed, are they acting outside of there judicial capacity? Is this a violation of the XIV Amendment?
Why did you intentionally leave out your state?

bigdog10

Why did you intentionally leave out your state?
“Intentionally” in an assumption and not a definitive fact.

The truth is that I pasted the Title and Message into the text boxes. I did not see a text box or combo box to enter or select the state. I did not pay attention to the message in the Message text box assuming it was like most forums that tell you to enter you message here. It is all a matter of a person’s individual perception; that everything is done intentionally or everything is done the same.

“It is not the function of the government to find the people in error
It is the function of the people to find the government in error”
-- United States Supreme Court --

By the way, the state is Ohio
Bigdog10

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">