• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defendant hired plaintiff's attorney?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tinabaker

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas, Lawsuit was in CA with CA attorney

Lawsuit filed by Plaintiff for quiet of quit claim deed

Attorney for plaintiff was hired by his son who was named as a defendant in lawsuit

Defendants were in divorce proceeding in Texas, lawsuit was filed in CA and served prior to mediation. Mediation settlement included sell of property pending outcome of CA lawsuit with division of 50/50

Financial pressure induced defendant to call plaintiff's attorney and have lawsuit dismissed in front of other defendant

Plaintiff attorney billed defendant for representing Plaintiff

Attorney states he was hired by defendant to protect his father's interest in said property against my claims.

What can I do?

Dandy Don

By asking who are you, the party means what is your connection to this event? Are you the defendant or plaintiff or are you the son? Explain how you have been financially or otherwise harmed in this process.

latigo

By asking who are you, the party means what is your connection to this event? Are you the defendant or plaintiff or are you the son? Explain how you have been financially or otherwise harmed in this process.
DD:

I’m reasonably confident in saying that if “tranquility” ever feels the need for an INTERPRETER, it is unlikely that you will be called upon!

Because you wouldn’t know a school of law or a law library or a trial courtroom from a Wal-Mart Garden Center!

I can’t tell whether this feigned pretentious four-flushing of yours exudes from an effort to overcome a low sense of self-worth or an overly abundant misguided self-esteem. But the printed results in here are always the same – hollow no-speak!

justalayman

DD:

I’m reasonably confident in saying that if “tranquility” ever feels the need for an INTERPRETER, it is unlikely that you will be called upon!

Because you wouldn’t know a school of law or a law library or a trial courtroom from a Wal-Mart Garden Center!

I can’t tell whether this feigned pretentious four-flushing of yours exudes from an effort to overcome a low sense of self-worth or an overly abundant misguided self-esteem. But the printed results in here are always the same – hollow no-speak!

Damn that was sweet.

Dandy Don

So why hasn't the original poster responded yet? So glad to see that I can get a reaction out of you no matter what I say.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">