• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

denied, dened, denied....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msp1452

What is the name of your state? MA
All throught my court proceedings, things did not seem right, from the time the police were called, to my hearing. Evidence lost, appointed attny was denied, even though I did qualify for one, being advised to avoid a jury trial by a court worker, probation officer missing my appointments, and a warrant is issued for me. I refuse to turn my self in b/c things have been happening unfairly and in a very unjust manor. Where do I begin to make sure I am treated fairly? You hear about back door politics, and i feel i have been subject to that. I come form a small town, where i am the only minority who was adopted into a white family, but the harassment has been going on for years now. From new officers telling me that the INNER CITY is in the other direction, and being told i will be watched... please, any advice will help. Now this matter is effecting my children my my business. Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">