• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Desperately Needing Any Advice!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brasstacs

What is the name of your state?:confused: What is the name of your state? South Carolina-I have a cervical/spine injury acquired while working at a major worldwide company where I was employed for some years. I was a voice of support for the UAW though the fear factor in the atmosphere among most all workers was extreme and we were not yet organized.Now, I am injured and the situation is this, I have proof that my representing atty and the atty for workers comp. along with two very prominate physicians have converted this injury into another older one which was of a less serious nature, for thier own personal gain (and I am assuming this part), to leave me stuck with the expenses for this injury and workers comp free and clear of it, though they have agreed to give me a very small settlement on the old injury (to which was settled and compensated several years ago). My atty has taken advantage of my trust by conning me to agree to this "on the record" in the form of "a clincher" and now the release forms for the insur. carrier and my employer are specifying the neck injury,WHAT can I do to correct this mess I'm in? Please help.

S

seniorjudge

sara graham said:
What is the name of your state?:confused: What is the name of your state? South Carolina-I have a cervical/spine injury acquired while working at a major worldwide company where I was employed for some years. I was a voice of support for the UAW though the fear factor in the atmosphere among most all workers was extreme and we were not yet organized.Now, I am injured and the situation is this, I have proof that my representing atty and the atty for workers comp. along with two very prominate physicians have converted this injury into another older one which was of a less serious nature, for thier own personal gain (and I am assuming this part), to leave me stuck with the expenses for this injury and workers comp free and clear of it, though they have agreed to give me a very small settlement on the old injury (to which was settled and compensated several years ago). My atty has taken advantage of my trust by conning me to agree to this "on the record" in the form of "a clincher" and now the release forms for the insur. carrier and my employer are specifying the neck injury,WHAT can I do to correct this mess I'm in? Please help.

http://www.scbar.org/

Ask them how to file an ethics complaint against your lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">