• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

desperatley neeed help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ragould

State is Alabama

I have been with my attorney for three years he handed the case to another attorney in his office without my permission and he has not been to court with us in the last 4 court appearances. the new attorney doesn't talk to the judge and has had an attitude with us on several occassions. the poeple we are in court with stated that my attorney stated that she was tired of this case and of me. she stated this to the opposing attorney. iwas courious if i had any grounds for ethical misconduct. the case is concerning child visitation in a molestation situation. please give any advice!

Last edited:

stephenk

"the case is concerning child visitation in a molestation situation. please give any advice!"

are you the accused molester or is the molester the one seeking visitation?

If you don't like your attorney you have the option of finding another one.

An attorney telling another attorney that they are tired of the case and of their client is not an ethical breach. It may be rude, but that's about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">