• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

District attorney screwed up,another girl raped!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stephie62779

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?New york state. I was raped by a man two years ago and the district attornry never did anything with my case. I followed all the right steps to get this guy. She never contacted me back and nothing ever happened with it so i tried to forget. Just a few weeks ago i heard on the news that he was arrested for raping a 16 year old girl. When i finally spoke to the D.A she said she never followed through because he said he didnt do it. Really when most people commit a crime they all say they didnt do it. She also stated that she just didnt want to bring it infront of the grand jury. My question is, does she have that right to decide weith i can press charges or not? Did i have the right to take this to court and let the grand jury decide if he rapped me or not? If she was wrong in this matter, do have the right to file a lawsuit against the county?Someone please help! :mad: :(

huk

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?New york state. I was raped by a man two years ago and the district attornry never did anything with my case. I followed all the right steps to get this guy. She never contacted me back and nothing ever happened with it so i tried to forget. Just a few weeks ago i heard on the news that he was arrested for raping a 16 year old girl. When i finally spoke to the D.A she said she never followed through because he said he didnt do it. Really when most people commit a crime they all say they didnt do it. She also stated that she just didnt want to bring it infront of the grand jury. My question is, does she have that right to decide weith i can press charges or not? Did i have the right to take this to court and let the grand jury decide if he rapped me or not? If she was wrong in this matter, do have the right to file a lawsuit against the county?Someone please help!

Something is VERY wrong here!

You Are Guilty

stephie62779 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?New york state. I was raped by a man two years ago and the district attornry never did anything with my case. I followed all the right steps to get this guy. She never contacted me back and nothing ever happened with it so i tried to forget. Just a few weeks ago i heard on the news that he was arrested for raping a 16 year old girl. When i finally spoke to the D.A she said she never followed through because he said he didnt do it. Really when most people commit a crime they all say they didnt do it. She also stated that she just didnt want to bring it infront of the grand jury. My question is, does she have that right to decide weith i can press charges or not? Did i have the right to take this to court and let the grand jury decide if he rapped me or not? If she was wrong in this matter, do have the right to file a lawsuit against the county?Someone please help! :mad: :(
Call your local newspaper/TV news show and tell them your story. You'll have lawyers crawling on your lawn with hours after the story airs.

stephenk

"If she was wrong in this matter, do have the right to file a lawsuit against the county?"

Sue the county for what? did you ever hire an attorney to sue the guy who raped you? If no, why not?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">