• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking Citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fielding

What is the name of your state? I live in Wilmington, North Carolina and I received a drinking ticket last weekend. The officer did not breathalyze me, wrote my age down wrong and the wrong color of my eyes. He also didn't write any details of what happened (I was paying for a cab with no drink or probable cause that I had been drinking). What should I do? Do I need a lawyer? I am a nursing major (and a guy at that) and I really don't have time for this or need it to go on my record.

Fielding

Thats all that is on my ticket. He marked a box with possessing a malt beverage underage. Thats it. I have a North Carolina Uniform Citation in my hand with nothing else written on it besides my personal information of which some is incorrect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">