• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

menchari

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

I recently found out an officer made a false report to a state agency. I have a copy of a police report stating one thing which included making the report to the state agency. However what he told the agency is very different from the police report. I have a transcript of the state report. Second a posting on facebook had been found previously for a "wish" for harm to befall a disabled family member from the same officer.
The transcript and police report were recently obtained.
I know this is somewhat general and it would take too long to give details as portions date back to last year starting with a title II ADA complaint on a co-worker of the officer with multiple eyewitness statements attached.

What if any laws could be used to address the filing of a false report to a state agency?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">