• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Falsification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

menchari

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

I have recently discovered that three police officers had been reporting to a state agency claims that contrdict in part or in full their own police reports. One report was presented in my municipal court a couple years ago and now the reports I mentioned above that were made to a state agency has recently been presented in another court. I do have a complete paper trail including what was presented to the state agency and the contadictory police reports the same individuals filled out, plus other supporting documents whech also contradicts what they sent to the state agency.
What can be done as the senior officer is now the one in charge of internal investigations, and can anything be done when they didn't present the information directly under oath or affidavit themselves.
Also if your curious we filed a Title II ADA grievance on one of their co-workers 3 years ago who had been harrasing woman while his marriage was tanking. The dasabled make in easy target.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

I have recently discovered that three police officers had been reporting to a state agency claims that contrdict in part or in full their own police reports. One report was presented in my municipal court a couple years ago and now the reports I mentioned above that were made to a state agency has recently been presented in another court. I do have a complete paper trail including what was presented to the state agency and the contadictory police reports the same individuals filled out, plus other supporting documents whech also contradicts what they sent to the state agency.
What can be done as the senior officer is now the one in charge of internal investigations, and can anything be done when they didn't present the information directly under oath or affidavit themselves.
Also if your curious we filed a Title II ADA grievance on one of their co-workers 3 years ago who had been harrasing woman while his marriage was tanking. The dasabled make in easy target.

What were you charged with? If serial murder, you should claim discrimination and call the media. For speeding? Just pay the fine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">