• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Falsifying documents?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bluestorm5374

What is the name of your state? Ohio
An attorney for a well known law firm in my state filed a notice of partial dismissal without prejudice on my behalf for a case that my now exhusband was involved in. My problem is that I NEVER voluntarily dismissed my claim. Matter of fact I never even talked to an attorney. My question now is Can they Do This without even talking to me? And if not, do I have any recourse against them?What is the name of your state?

garrula lingua

Were you a party to the lawsuit ?

Why was it a 'partial' dismissal ? Did he dismiss Mr & leave Mrs on the lawsuit ?

You should go to the courthouse and examine the court file. Is the case still active, with just you as a party or were you and H dismissed ? Why the 'partial' ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">