• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Firing a Pub Def for my brother's tainted case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shag_purple

State of Nebraska vs. Cory L Eastlick Case# CR05-24

We are looking for any informative resources or motion(s) that can help exonerate our brother. David Chebatoris (the public defender) is using a strategy that attacks the alleged victim, ignoring obvious witnesses, and next to no/poor communication. What options do/does We/he have in this case?

Our brother was set up to take the fall for the alleged victim's biological father's abuse. Our brother and his girlfriend had shared a house with the victim's father, who was convicted of abusing his child (victim) 4 mos prior to the arrest of my brother. The victim is being coerced by both her foster parents/particularly the aunt (sister of the father) and the investigator (anything for a conviction, anybody seen episode on Montel?).

All statements from the case are extremely suspicious and inconsistent. The hospital's evaluation of the alleged victim was deemed inconclusive. Which there is no physical evidence of sexual abuse? Is the victim's father on the witness list, you ask? No!!

We would love to pay some expensive, big time lawyer a lot of money, so he can help my brother....try again!!, there's no guarantee that it wouldn't be deja vu all over again. There is a travel issue and most difficult to communicate with my brother's wife. Good AdDVICE or resources is greatly needed........ please! :(

Kindest Regards,

Shannon & Louis Villanova

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">