• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grounds for malpractice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WITCHHUNTED

What is the name of your state?Mass... I was recently involved in a felony trial. After being told by my lawyer that it was a slam dunk, and there was no case against me, I was found guilty. I landed in jail, and everyone was shocked... My lawyer didn't offer me a plea or call the 3 defense witnesses I had on my side... My life is now in shambles all for something I didn't do, any advice?

HomeGuru

WITCHHUNTED said:
What is the name of your state?Mass... I was recently involved in a felony trial. After being told by my lawyer that it was a slam dunk, and there was no case against me, I was found guilty. I landed in jail, and everyone was shocked... My lawyer didn't offer me a plea or call the 3 defense witnesses I had on my side... My life is now in shambles all for something I didn't do, any advice?

**A: you misunderstood. Your attorney said it was a slam dunk for the state.

seniorjudge

WITCHHUNTED said:
Keep all your rants/questions, etc. in one thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">