• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1N1 vaccine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida (but for the entire USA) Dont know what catagory to post this.
If they make it a law that every person in the USA must get the H1N1 vaccine shot can they enforce it and how would they? Also what could they do to you if you refuse?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida (but for the entire USA) Dont know what catagory to post this.
If they make it a law that every person in the USA must get the H1N1 vaccine shot can they enforce it and how would they? Also what could they do to you if you refuse?
Why do you believe that they would make it a law? First of all this is completely hypothetical and there are so many things wrong with the question that it doesn't make sense to answer it.

Yertle8

OP, the idea that the government could, or would, force every citizen to receive an H1N1 vaccine is just being used to scare people. It is impossible logistically, unneccesary from a medical standpoint, not economically feasible, and ethically inappropriate.

No one is injecting you with anything without consent.

Vaccinations are not mandatory for children to enter the public school system. When it was time for my daughter to go to kindergarten I was informed that she could not attend until she had her varicella vaccine. I had made a choice not to get this particular vaccination so I simply called my pediatrician and got the paperwork I needed to allow her to attend without any more shots. (This is the only vaccination she did not receive.) If one can be excluded from getting the "required" vaccinations to enter elemetary school there is no way they are going to force vaccinations on the entire populace of the US. They couldn't if they wanted to anyway, there isn't enough to go around to just the high risk groups as it is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">