• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Betternow35

What is the name of your state? Florida During a court case the lawyer for the defendants submitted a document to the court .We found out that it was fraudulent document and have proof of this. The lawyer was told that it was a fraudulent document during the court proceedings. He proceeded with the document anyway. The case went against me. I want to know what I should do. Can I press criminal charges against him and the other two lawyers? I am reporting them to the bar.
thank you for your time

stephenk

did you have evidence the document was fraudulent with you at the time the document was presented in court? If no, why not? You posted you knew it was fraudulent and told opposing counsel at that time.

If you did present evidence to the court regarding the document being fraudulent, what did the court rule?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">