• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Highschool Student W/ Simple Questions for a Project

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

littlelethalme

What is the name of your state?I want to be a lawyer when I grow up, and in my senior year of high school we have to do this "career project" and we have to interview a lawyer, a student of law or a professor of law, if anyone is any of these things answers to the following questions would be so GREATLY appreciated! If you do take the time to answer my questions, if you could leave your name and where you went to school or the name of where you work. Thank you!

Professional:

What do you expect college graduates to know about the legal profession?

What skills are important?

How did you get to your career?

Why did you choose this career?

What advice do you have to someone wanting to enter the legal profession?

Student/Professor:

What courses should someone in school take?

What volunteer or extra curricular activities would enhance someone’s resume?

What training could be most beneficial?

HomeGuru

littlelethalme said:
What is the name of your state?I want to be a lawyer when I grow up, and in my senior year of high school we have to do this "career project" and we have to interview a lawyer, a student of law or a professor of law, if anyone is any of these things answers to the following questions would be so GREATLY appreciated! If you do take the time to answer my questions, if you could leave your name and where you went to school or the name of where you work. Thank you!

Professional:

What do you expect college graduates to know about the legal profession?

**A: not much but some have first hand experiences after getting arrested for underage drinking, drugs etc.

What skills are important?

**A: listening, doing research, public speaking and deductive reasoning.
Although some may say compassion and some may say no conscience and pit bull qualities.
How did you get to your career?

**A: through a lot of hard work and studying.

Why did you choose this career?

**A: for the prestige, power and of course the almighty $$$$$. Then to help others.

What advice do you have to someone wanting to enter the legal profession?

**A: think again.

Student/Professor:

What courses should someone in school take?

**A: politcal science, criminal justice, lunch, logic. Did I mention lunch?

What volunteer or extra curricular activities would enhance someone’s resume?

**A: any organizations ie. church, school, Scouts, health etc.

What training could be most beneficial?
**A: it depends............

signed,

HomeGuru
School of Hardknocks
FreeAdvice Contributor

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">