• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

with-holding info.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

conduck

TX.I hired a lawyer to defend me who belongs with a firm.And is a misdemeanor,Pays with a credit card and a month down the road something comes up about credit card fraud(x-wife calls a lot of companys.and my lawyer) I filed a Acknowledgement of liabiliity And agread to the amount.three months later i received my new acount# with my new balance.Three weeks later a new bill arrives With payments and credits of 1/3 returned.lower amount.(only nine companys.left, the ones my x-wife called fraud)I called my lawyer and bail bonds all is ok.I CALLED the other seven companys and thay all say NO.. (Charge back three mouths ago) the new bill arrived three days before court, My Lawer is discharged, I now have a new lawer who has been debreifed, Im at court five hr.to final charge on a another cause,A DIFFERENT lawyer arrives.tells me that what the D.A. is asking for is ridiculous and he is going to ask for a continuency. 10 min. till court my lawer comes out with a different man, something looks wrong And he Says I have to make a decision right now ( my lawer was not prepaired and didht have my evidence for my defence) Something is really out of place.............

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">