• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how many names?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

leta320

What is the name of your state? Texas

can a Texas lawyer legally go by more than one last name?

She has 3 last names.

Practices law under one.
Buys a house under another.
Driver's license and LLC under another.

:confused:

JETX

leta320 said:
can a Texas lawyer legally go by more than one last name?

She has 3 last names.

Practices law under one.
Buys a house under another.
Driver's license and LLC under another.
Depends on the full facts. Which one is the CORRECT one??

leta320

yes, I believe that she is engaged in some illegal activities and has numerous names to prevent from being discovered. I found out that she is in a partnership with a person of questionable character and that there may be money laundering going on (since he doesn't work but has LOTS of money). I'm never surprised at what people will do for money and power. What a waste of a good education...thanks for the reply

JETX

leta320 said:
yes, I believe that she is engaged in some illegal activities
Then contact the police with your evidence.

and has numerous names to prevent from being discovered.
See above.

I found out that she is in a partnership with a person of questionable character and that there may be money laundering going on (since he doesn't work but has LOTS of money). I'm never surprised at what people will do for money and power. What a waste of a good education...thanks for the reply
If you beleive that a practicing attorney has poor 'moral judgment', contact the state Bar association and give them the information.

leta320

I think I'll leave her to God (the final judge)...She was found in bed (she was married at the time) with my best friend's husband and lied about it, like the scum she is, in court as well...my friend was devastated. Now the lawyer scum is married to another guy but having my friend's ex's baby...what a loser!!!

HomeGuru

leta320 said:
I think I'll leave her to God (the final judge)...She was found in bed (she was married at the time) with my best friend's husband and lied about it, like the scum she is, in court as well...my friend was devastated. Now the lawyer scum is married to another guy but having my friend's ex's baby...what a loser!!!

**A: oh brother another boring soap story that has nothing to do with legal advice.

leta320

thanks for the info you gave anyway and when you wake up tomorrow, don't forget to attach your heart...

JETX

leta320 said:
thanks for the info you gave anyway and when you wake up tomorrow, don't forget to attach your heart...
Damn!! Does that mean I have to go to the bank and get it from my safety deposit box?? :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">