• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help now, not just advice. Wisconsin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James T

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

WISCONSIN

I Need HELP, Cant Get HELP.

I DO NOT need A Defense Attorney, I NEED a Prosecuting Criminal Lawyer to help us.

DON'T NEED ADVICE, WE NEED REPRESENTATION NOW, TODAY....

One I call dad, an 80 years old Marine Vet, just recent had a heart attack over the stress of this.

My self, I'm from a Vet Family, 7 family members, and 3 to 5 were in world war 2, along with another who died at Normandy, at start of that conflict,
"Hitting The Beach", Army Brat. (This is a very touching story), and then the best next...

My mother, though not in war, was a head RN who helped our hurt folks in all areas of service.
Given Her History, she lost 1 of 2 in WW2... Normandy , hint hint...

The other, is why I'm here.

My Father: Navy Boy, PT-Boat Duty, same as JFK "RIP" in WW-II, honorable leave after the war....

RE: Entire Corrupt Municipal Town Board Members, who are trying to harm a vet family, and and an 80 old Marine vet.
Were are all elderly , and disabled. I am indigent, well below the poverty level.

I barely get by on $800.00 a month, and step dad :The 80 year:, has medical issues, and even had a heart attack over this matter. And his health is at serious risk.

1. I have MULTIPLE amounts of damning evidence. : Copies of altered town-board records, among a few fabricated ones, extreme amount of violations you can swing a tree at them, and not miss.

I AM NOT LYING!

2. Whats the facts you your wondering? (We have grass) :Seriously For Real:, and NO grass law whatsoever.
State Statues chapter 342...

3. Two 'bogus' tickets, and 2 duplicated tickets for one alleged violation.

4. Illegal due process with no due process. Violations of multiple violations of Oath Of Office, Malicious Law, Malice Law, Harassment, Defamation laws, Inside favoritism, I have so much PROOF, ITS BLOWING OUR MINDS!. PROBLEM, IS NO ONE IS HELPING US.....

5. Municipal Court, has heard first part of the case, and Judge has ruled "and Granted" for a continuance, as well Granted for a new Jurisdiction.

6. We signed paper work, was told go home, and wait. Sept. 12, 2016.

7. Town Board Criminals don't want to allow proper laws. The attorney is as well is corrupted.

8. We been waiting for a new trial to plea, Guilty, Not Guilty, or no contest, however, NO ONE has done a thing. And we both have not plead a single thing, all we was told, go home, and we will "contact" you with a new hearing. That is it.

9. Also, we were slapped with 800.00 in citations, and ordered to do what they want or else. Along with the fact, that what this board is doing, was not really for an actual violation, but rather an unrelated matter,
where the Town Chairmen was told, we do not like politics, and they made it personal with overpowering threats, intimidation, and threat to come take the home, and bring private landscapers in, and harm us..

10. They even lied too town-board Municipal Court clerk, about not having any records, as well the records I have obtained, are altered with lies, with changes made to the text, and altered as well.
Including two records, that were altered so to appear that they are in-fact REAL, when in-fact they do not exist.

11. I AM TALKING HERE, IN THE EXCESS OF 45 FELONY Violations of misconduct in office!!!

12. KEEP IN MIND: We have NOT even been allowed yet, to make a plea..., we wanted in moved too a impartial hearing. As well, we were granted to do so. we NOT have been found guilty, found, not guilty, and not found at being No Contest, and:

13. Now, the lawyer,has filed with the CIRCUIT Court, against my self 'the renter', and step dad,
'registered land owner', as two names, one filling, and as well double dipping, to nothing more then to intimate us, and try to force us, to pay these 800.00 in fines, take the home, and file under abatement state statues telling us we MUST respond in 20 days, to the rules of state statues 802, and we do not even know what the hell that is, and even what section, and on top of this. No clue what to say in reponce, and Filed one summon to my self, "with both' our names on the summons.

14. AND, when asked for the records, it was discovered they even altered information on the so called records that were obtained. Meaning the "alleged" summons paper work., as well also my REAL name, was altered to hinder the process ability to look up our case on court website.

15. Though I am waiting to see what CRAP, they played with dad, They then served him on the very same summons! There trying to get this cased dropped, so they not have to answer to the crimes they will go to prison because of this.

16. I was served on 10-05-16, they held on to the summons for 10 days, and that was filed on 9-26-2016, and I would bet my ass, and dad's they will ask to wreak our life, if we don't do this in 20 days, when in-fact, it may only be 10 days we get, because of these CRIMINALS.!!

17. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, we need help NOW, not advice...., we need to come before SOME hearing board, or a TOUGH LAWYER WITH BALLS AND WILL HELP...

18. ANY lawyer could win this case hands down, the evidence is so overwhelming that we have.

19. In addition to this, they have suppressed information , that should be public record, however they are not, because it would be more incriminating evidence against them. I HAVE THIS Evidence.

20. They were served by way of certified mail, they were committing multiple crimes, and suppressed it.

This Is the TRUTH, AND ALL THE TRUTH.
PLEASE HELP US !!!!!!!!!!!!
Your VETS need you...

This is WISCONSIN LAW, AND, MARINETTE COUNTY, AND its local small town board thugs, who are street bullys, who are doing this to us.... And we have NO clue how to stop this....

21. And get this, the TOWN LAWYER, For the TOWN BOARD, who is doing this, to us.
Represents the very same town board in the municipal court where we wanted it to be removed from.
Same lawyer , FOR BOTH??? PLEASE HELP....

22. And, me personally, I HAVE NOT BROKE ONE LAW. Secondarily, we have not yet been given our next court appearance , that we were granted by the Judge at the first appearance.

23. Some one NEEDS TO listen, see, read, EVERYTHING we have, its huge!, the evidence WILL show, they violated so much, there ALL looking at several years in prison...
Thank You.... J
Date Of MY summons, which is being taunted as both of ours: was 10\05\2016.

BTW, THIS WAS DONE TO US, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FORCE US INTO BEING GUILTY, and they know our circumstances all to well, and want to dig the holes, throw us in, and continue onward, hurting others as they see fit by there laws, and not by Wisconsin laws.....

:)>(

THE END, BUT BARELY THE BEGINNING.

Thx James T

Last edited by a moderator:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
This is not a referral service and reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. You will not find representation here.

Call (do not email - call) your State Bar Association, your local Legal Aid, and/or any law schools in your area. They will be able to give you some referrals.

quincy

Here, in case James T. returns, is a link to the Wisconsin Bar Association, where he perhaps can find an attorney to assist:

http://www.wisbar.org

James T, I appreciate your family's service to this country. I am sorry for the difficulties you are having. Good luck.

Silverplum

James, we are not allowed to provide referrals. You should do what cbg and quincy told you to do.

Also, you have State and US Representatives and Senators: contact them for help, too.

James T

I may not able to be allowed to get a referral, "though I need them'..

I want to post my story, but what I am doing is contacting them, and ask them to come read this.

Its so hard trying to talk with a lawyer on the phone.

I am merely trying to streamline the help, to a faster conclusion.

Can I do that? I have been trying desperately to get my word out.

My case is not about needing a poor lawyer, they only do you good for two things, lets make a deal, to save money for the states, and time for the burdens placed on the system, and is god for lawyer training. OR, if you got your leg cut off, maybe then, but my case takes a real competent attorney with ability to go after and bring down criminals.

PROBLEM with that? I dont have several thousands of dollars and the "Public Offender" is not going to help me.

Many poor folks know this already, how often do ever hear about a public offender having a super large money making representation.
None, if rarely. The best, IF you have a very high level case, then you wont need one, because the greedy lawyers will come out of the wood work, like worker ants to beg you to help, because they will get tons of cash for the case "when" they win.

I need a caring pit bull attorney to help me.

One who believes in o it for the right reasons, Public Offenders only work, to build there reputation/s, and to be the pet dogs to the higher court system, to help lighten there loads, AND were in America where we are required to have one. IF the constitution did not require it, do you thing those that are walked on, would have serious help??

NO, that is why all our past families fought for the rights to be treated justly VS unjustly....

Anyway, I may be wasting more time here, arguing the doing right thing VS the wrong thing to another.

so thx all. Buy... :-(

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess

I want to post my story, but what I am doing is contacting them, and ask them to come read this.

My case is not about needing a poor lawyer, they only do you good for two things, lets make a deal, to save money for the states, and time for the burdens placed on the system, and is god for lawyer training. OR, if you got your leg cut off, maybe then, but my case takes a real competent attorney with ability to go after and bring down criminals.

PROBLEM with that? I dont have several thousands of dollars and the "Public Offender" is not going to help me.

Many poor folks know this already, how often do ever hear about a public offender having a super large money making representation.
None, if rarely. The best, IF you have a very high level case, then you wont need one, because the greedy lawyers will come out of the wood work, like worker ants to beg you to help, because they will get tons of cash for the case "when" they win.

One who believes in o it for the right reasons, Public Offenders only work, to build there reputation/s, and to be the pet dogs to the higher court system, to help lighten there loads, AND were in America where we are required to have one. IF the constitution did not require it, do you thing those that are walked on, would have serious help??

NO, that is why all our past families fought for the rights to be treated justly VS unjustly....

Anyway, I may be wasting more time here, arguing the doing right thing VS the wrong thing to another.

James, I understand you're upset, but it's really not in your best interest to insult lawyers and the judicial system when you're here asking for ... a lawyer. Y'know?

I do wish you luck though.

Silverplum

Freeadvice.com is not your posterboard, The administrator will decide if you can park here.

JamesT said:

Yes, you are totally wasting your time here.

Silverplum

James, I understand you're upset, but it's really not in your best interest to insult lawyers and the judicial system when you're here asking for ... a lawyer. Y'know?

I do wish you luck though.
I'm a bit lost on the whole "public offender" mess. :confused:

quincy

First, it is public "DEFENDER" not public offender. Public defenders might be offended by your calling them offenders. ;)

Following are additional links to resources in Wisconsin. Beyond offering you direction to help in your area, there is little else we can do for you - and most attorneys will not come to FreeAdvice to search for any story you tell us here. You need to speak to the attorney personally and relate to the attorney the facts (preferably minus any unnecessary embellishments).

Veterans Law Center (VLC), University of Wisconsin Law School: https://law.wisc.edu/probono/veteranslawcenter/

Wisconsin Court System, Court Services for Veterans: https://wicourts.gov/services/veteran/index.htm

Wisconsin Bar Organization, Legal Assistance for Military Personnel: http://www.wisbar.org/forpublic/ineedalawyer/pages/wisconsin-legal-assistance-for-military-personnel---.aspx

Once again, I wish you luck.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If your expectation is that an attorney will read your story and contact you, your expectation is misplaced. As I told you initially, reputable attorneys do not look for clients on message boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">