• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I think my lawyer is lying to me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mag_nolia

Howw will anyone be able to answer my question now?
Or are you guys trying to protect other lawyers, just like doctors protect other doctors?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
If you want answers to your questions, clean up your questions. Right now I'm suspecting that you're just some freak who is posting that crap to get some kind of sick thrill. If you have a legitimate question, use a little more discretion in your language. What you're posting is NOT appropriate.

bubblez

If you want answers to your questions, clean up your questions. Right now I'm suspecting that you're just some freak who is posting that crap to get some kind of sick thrill. If you have a legitimate question, use a little more discretion in your language. What you're posting is NOT appropriate.
I was not offended by what was posted. Is there a better way to refer to the act of oral sex? This is an adult forum, correct?

mag_nolia

That's why said oral sex instead of B*** J**, and penis instead of d***. I WAS trying to be nice about it.

jaxpink

Adult Forum

I should hope so in regards to is this an adult forum,
But I am still wondering what the Exact Question here is? If you can sue your attorney?!
I would have to say yes since in the United States almost anyone over anything can get sued.:)You just have to Prove It.

mag_nolia

It is not necessary to give a graphic play by play of the actual act.
How else are you going to know what I mean? I did it the best way I knew how. And I'm pretty hurt that you seem more worried about my way of expression instead of the fact that a lawyer probably lied to me about what made my case true. Why is that? Are you trying to protect him because he's a fellow lawyer? I think I will go file a police report and report you too for trying to help him cover it up.

bubblez

It is not necessary to give a graphic play by play of the actual act.
I think she was clarifying for me because I didn't understand what she was talking about. So she had to use more descriptive words. This is probably my fault for asking her to explain her situation. I am sorry.

But, do you have any advice for her?

mag_nolia

You're making my stuff disappear because I'm an African-American, right? If i was a white woman, you'd be telling me how to go about getting some help, but because I'm black you're making my messages go away and calling me names.

People like you make me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">