• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

im using a friends pee for probation, will someone watch me pee in a cup?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? South carolina
Yes, someone will be watching. Using another's pee is one good way to get your probation revoked.

Your question has nothing at all to do with legal ethics or lawyer malpractice.

quincy

It is a wonder to me that there are still those who believe they can use a friend's pee to get around their probation testing requirements.

tranquility

It is a wonder to me that there are still those who believe they can use a friend's pee to get around their probation testing requirements.
I won't link for obvious reasons. But, there is technology out there where one who belongs in jail may not go there because of a trick.

quincy

I won't link for obvious reasons. But, there is technology out there where one who belongs in jail may not go there because of a trick.
Oh, I am aware of a few tricks. None are guaranteed to keep someone out of jail if any of them are tried, though. If a person cannot pee clean on their own, they are probably kissing their probation goodbye.

I am also thinking that, if someone believes a question about using a friend's pee for a probation test belongs in the "legal ethics and lawyer malpractice" section of the forum, they probably won't be peeing clean on their own any time soon. ;)

TigerD

I had a client that used someone else's pee when ordered for a UA after court. The friend's pee was positive for meth. (opps)

There were additional charges...

TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">