• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Important Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

khawn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
Hi, my name is Krystal, I have a few questions. I was talking to a lady online because I can't afford our van payments, we pay $335 a month not including insurance. We got a van from the Car Company. When I went and got a copy of the application from our bank, I seen it was fraudulent. They inflated my income, I only grossed about $1200 monthly and they said I grossed $1700 monthly. They also lied and stated we were living in our home for one year and it was only one month. They also infalted the vehicle because they presented it as used to us of course because it was a 2005 but on the application they put New. They also had our previous address incorrect. This copy of our application consisted of 3 pages, but and shows we signed the fourth one, but I don't think we seen those pages since they are separate. Had I seen those mistakes I would have said something. I didn't want to get in over my head. Had that information been correct on that application the bank would not have agreed, but because the car company provided false information to get the loan to pass. They must have know it wouldn't for them to have to inflate the income and make the application fraudulent. I called the car company about it and talked with the manager and he stated he came there 7 months after this deal so there was nothing he could do for us. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. KrystalWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

latigo

I might buy some of this yarn, but not this supposed business of the bank lending you the money to purchase a new vehicle when it in fact was an ’05 model!

The bank is holding the certificate of title for crying out loud and somebody in that loan department must be able to read Arabic numerals!

You are not going to weasel out from under the loan agreement with this fairy tale simply because it doesn’t hold water.

Where is the bank at fault? How was it culpable? The answer is that it wasn’t.

And as far as the seller you made a deal to purchase the van for an agreed price and upon an installment purchase contract that you voluntarily signed and accepted.

Obviously the Car Company put you in vehicle that you couldn’t afford and that is most unfortunate. But it’s a little strange that it took you some months to realize it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">