• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The judge hates a family

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

qapmoc10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky
I was in jail recently over an FTA from 2007 I have been pulled over 3 or 4 times for either speeding or seatbelt or something of that nature an december 2009 I was pumping gas at a speedway in greenup co. ky an a cop pulled up an noticed my dad he started running our information because he has tried to put my dad in jail for years an he alwasy messes up an my dad gets out but in december all a sudden I had a warrent for my arrest from 2007 an all the times i have been pulled over befor an ran through the system nothing came up I think the judge an bill swords which is the police cheiff in south shore ky which is greenup co. is trying there best to lose the paper work so they can keep me an my dad in jail. I have never seen a court house or jail lose so much paper work about someone like this court house does. When i was in jail in december I paid my bail an I was still held in jail for 7 days because they couldnt find the paper work. So my question is can i file a suit agenst the judge or the county of greenup for wrongfull prosecution or something? By the way the county of greenup is trying to expand there jail I was told this by a friend that works at the jail but they are setting people up an putting really large fines on people for small offences. Well please if you have any ideas let me know

Isis1

I was in jail recently over an FTA from 2007 I have been pulled over 3 or 4 times for either speeding or seatbelt or something of that nature an december 2009 I was pumping gas at a speedway in greenup co. ky an a cop pulled up an noticed my dad he started running our information because he has tried to put my dad in jail for years an he alwasy messes up an my dad gets out but in december all a sudden I had a warrent for my arrest from 2007 an all the times i have been pulled over befor an ran through the system nothing came up I think the judge an bill swords which is the police cheiff in south shore ky which is greenup co. is trying there best to lose the paper work so they can keep me an my dad in jail. I have never seen a court house or jail lose so much paper work about someone like this court house does. When i was in jail in december I paid my bail an I was still held in jail for 7 days because they couldnt find the paper work. So my question is can i file a suit agenst the judge or the county of greenup for wrongfull prosecution or something? By the way the county of greenup is trying to expand there jail I was told this by a friend that works at the jail but they are setting people up an putting really large fines on people for small offences. Well please if you have any ideas let me know
do you want to try that again?? that was really hard to read and understand.

Antigone*

Nope, there was a valid warrent out for your arrest.

Really, they are trying to expand the jail? Maybe they'll make a suite for you and your dad:rolleyes::p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">