• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyclaus

Is there any attorneys out there that will go after a judge for legal malpractice?
Just because you don't agree with a judgment doesn't make it malpractice.

Plus, we are not a referral service. Check with your local bar association.

jc8

this judge has some rap sheet and has been repreminded by the judicial qualifications committee and asked to take a nonpaid leave of absence, which he refused now he resides over my case currently. He asked me to do something which i did tried to give his request to him which he did not except then later used it against me in his decision making, and said I did not give it to him. This was all court reported.

jc8

judge

Just because you don't agree with a judgment doesn't make it malpractice.

Plus, we are not a referral service. Check with your local bar association.

there is no judgement yet, plus there is other victims out there like me, like a high profile case involing a famous basketball player whom dealt with this same judge and she called the judge bias and he refused to step down off there case when asked. Now I have this bias judge. He has been questioned for his work ethics several times and his bias demeaner.

Last edited:

sandyclaus

this judge has some rap sheet and has been repreminded by the judicial qualifications committee and asked to take a nonpaid leave of absence, which he refused now he resides over my case currently. He asked me to do something which i did tried to give his request to him which he did not except then later used it against me in his decision making, and said I did not give it to him. This was all court reported.
WHAT did he ask you to do, and did you understand the proper process in which to do what he was asking?

Judges don't usually just tell you to DO something, they often require things to be done a certain way, and proof of having done it presented to them a certain way.

It's not the judge's fault that you appear not to have understood the request and how to take care of it.

jc8

WHAT did he ask you to do, and did you understand the proper process in which to do what he was asking?

Judges don't usually just tell you to DO something, they often require things to be done a certain way, and proof of having done it presented to them a certain way.

It's not the judge's fault that you appear not to have understood the request and how to take care of it.
He asked me to get evaluated, which I did not only by one person but two, when my attorney attempted to give him the evaluation from both evaluators the judge refused to take it and read them. Then in the next court proceedings based his decision on the fact that I did not follow through with the evaluation.

jc8

judge

He asked me to get evaluated, which I did not only by one person but two, when my attorney attempted to give him the evaluation from both evaluators the judge refused to take it and read them. Then in the next court proceedings based his decision on the fact that I did not follow through with the evaluation.
this judge got in trouble cause he told women attorneys to go fetch him coffee cause a womens place is not in the court room, I am a women and both of my attorneys were women , so maybe now you will see the trouble I am in, he is looking for something. :(

W

Willlyjo

this judge got in trouble cause he told women attorneys to go fetch him coffee cause a womens place is not in the court room, I am a women and both of my attorneys were women , so maybe now you will see the trouble I am in, he is looking for something. :(
Off the top of my head, I beleive that a Plaintiff or a Defendant can have the judge disqualified from their case and not have to have a reason only once. Why didn't you get another judge if you knew this judge was corrupt?

jc8

Take the matter up with the supervising judge.
why to get burned more, he has more complaints against him then the miles a semi drives, by female attorneys, females in custody battles law students that cross his path
ok intrigued how do I do that?
do you mean take it up with cheif judge?

Last edited:

jc8

Off the top of my head, I beleive that a Plaintiff or a Defendant can have the judge disqualified from their case and not have to have a reason only once. Why didn't you get another judge if you knew this judge was corrupt?
This judge already denied stepping off of a case high profile, I'm scared that he will not step down, and I will be stuck. i am working on disqualifiling him but dont know how to go about it.

Mass_Shyster

OP didn't get another judge because the courts don't follow your made-up rules.

quincy

jc8, from what state in the U.S. are you posting?

If the judge hearing your case is or was involved in a "high profile" case, could you please name the parties in that case? I assume it has had media attention. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">