• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Kids need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

almost

What is the name ofWhat is the name of your state? Tennessee

My, finally, Ex-husband and I have a child custody case in the court system. It is such a mess that If I put it all in one posting noone would read it, because it would be too long and confusing, so ............ I'm going to ask one thing at a time.

We have two children eight and eleven. Their Father pressures them. He is so angry and full of hatred. The kids have to watch every word they say to keep him from being mad. He constantly tries to put them in the middle to somehow benefit his case. He asks them to spy on me, tells them lies about me, gets mad when they try to hug or tell me goodbye. The list is endless.

The ex took the kids to his attorney who asked them questions, while recording them. The kids said everytime they didn't say what the attorney wanted them to say he turned off the recorder and said things like, "Do you mean to tell me that your Mother has never done "X" to you." and "Do you expect me to believe ..........".

Can he do that? Isn't this a big violation of ethics? If the Dad isn't suppose to pressure them, then how can he allow the attorney? I want to file a complaint against this attorney on this and several other things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">