• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer commits fraud, obstuction of justice and more

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chupacabra

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

My ex and his lawyer conspired together. He told him to go to the drugstore and get my drug list. My ex did. He forged my name and got the list.
His attorney filed an emergency petition against me saying that I was a drug addict and on the petition he wrote that he obtained my drug list and listed many of the drugs on it. He produced my list in front of me at a meeting. I was shocked as I know the Hippa laws.
I went to the drug store and the Pharmisist told me my ex got it and he showed my the authorization form. It was forged. I went to the police. I gave the detective the emergency petition with proof that his attorney had my list and used it fraudulently filing a false claim against me. The detective told me his attorney NEVER saw my list , nor had it on him. ( obstuction of justice) My ex was prosecuted for the forgery. But the DA gave a simple warning to his attorney about my list which was destroyed by the attorney. I am angry about this. And his attorney never withdrew this false petition with a stolen drug list on it.

2. I co-owned a home in another state ( that was being built). My ex went behind my back and bought it without telling me. When I found out, my attorney asked, subpenoed MANY times for all the bank info on my home. ( I put all the money on it) His attorney refused to give any info, kept giving stupid excuses. My attorney finally got all info himself and we found out my ex got the mortgage, ( A VERY BAD ONE) saying he was single, he had no kids, ( we have 2 kids) he said he was an american citizen( he is a legal alien) everything on the loan was false. He commited mortgage fraud. His attorney refused to give the info because we believe they didnt want us to know he committed a federal crime. And with that, he did it just 3 months after getting probation for the forgery. because of this I lost every penny I owned on my home and all equity.

3. My home here in PA. My ex filed for exclusive rights to my home. ( yes I paid for it) my ex worked for only 4 years making 10.00 and hour as a laborer and I put him thru school for 2 years. We were married only 8 years..

I was basically thrown out of my home with two babies and no where to go.
With everything I owned in that home, stuff I had before he even entered the country.

After 2 long years of waiting for the equitqble distribution trial, His attorney had his friend( I know for a fact) an appraiser appraise my home UNDER the value of the mortgage. They showed pictures of my home torn to shreds. I almost passed out. He won my home. I got nothing.

My lawyer and I knew they both scammed me again but I couldnt prove it.
His attorney BTW never took any money from him in the 3 years we went to court. ( proof from child support)
The VERY DAY my ex was awarded my home, his attorney put a 25,000.00 judgment on my home. And then , wella, my home was listed on realtor . com for 750,000. ( The appraiser told the court it was valued at less than 500,000.)
Fraud. His attorney KNEW.
They conspired this scam to get my home. They devalued it on pourpose and then fixed it back up.
I now have proof. My ex had to testify what went on in that home for those 2 years that I didnt live there. He addmitted everything, his father from another country( cant read or speak english ripped the floors , moved bathroom, did plumbing, etc... his friends did electrical work, etc... sheetrock was torn apart... ( The people that bought the home for 670,000. were very unhappy with the work that my ex did on the home and they are now suing him. So I am getting all the facts now.
My ex and his attorney had no right to work on that home without my permission. They didnt tell us ANYTHING!
I am upset.

Who do I turn them into?

3. His attorney used to be my friend, a friend of my family) my brothers attorney. ( he used in court information from my brother that was privilaged)
I met him years before I met my ex.

Everytime this attorney filed petitions against me, he knew were false.
( I know this happens alot in divorce, false allegations ) but the difference
is that HE KNEW me for years and years and knows the stuff just isnt true!
He signed every one of those claims with the ending saying this is true
and if not subject to.....

what good are those laws if he knows the claims are false but does it anyway?

It's illegal??

anyway, I want to know who I can go to with the proof I just got about my house that was scammed out of me, and I still think he should have been aressted for the obstruction of justice. If the DA did this, I wouldnt have gotten scammed out of my lifes work, home, money...

sorry for the long post

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">