• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer contact

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Danbat

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?

I live in the state of Indiana, and have had a lawyer act on my behave in the state of Florida. This was a small cliams action that was resolved by arbatation. My fees where piad up front to the lawyer and the court. The reslove was agreed to by me and the defendents have retuned the property.

The strange part about all this is that I have never recieved a written confirmation from the lawyer. The deffendent never appeared for there last court date. Nor was there any action taken by the court in that the case was not presented to the judge.

I am satisfied but really have nothing but a phone call saying that the matter has been taken care of.

I have more legal work concerning this matter but cannot reach this lawyer.
Strange , no phone response, e-mail, nothing.

I will contact the court next, but what ever happed to this lawyer?

Thank You,
Dan Batsn

Danbat

Seeking to find lawyer

verdana

Thanks for looking at my quest to find this lawyer.

I did get a respone e-mail and was glad about that. The response was that the papers are to be filed today, a month late, and that he was not taking any new cases.. He will be moving .

I thanked him for his services, Have a sunny day.

Danbat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">