• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer Declaration for Client and lies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BFG

What is the name of your state? California
I am in a family court battle. The respondant has perjured and contradicted herself many times. The court seems to not care. Now I checked the court file and her attorney has filed a declaration and he is lying,lying ,lying and I have solid proof of it. He has pulled so much petty crap. My lawyer withdrew after charging me $6666.63 for typing a response and one court appearance. That is a whole other issue. What can I do or rather what is the best way to go about showing the court that the opposing side is slinging made up tales? I am reluctantly on my own. Thanks

I guess this is not something that any lawyer can answer, do all lawyers lie? I almost forgot the oath!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">