• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer didn't do right as should've

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

leahryan

What is the name of your state?OK
Me and my husband was in a bad auto accident about 4 years ago. We got a lawyer from Texas. At the time, we thought he was a good lawyer. But I think he done us wrong on our settlement. He didn't pay all of our doctors and hospital bills like he was suppose to. We didn't see the check from the Insurance company. We didn't even see the papers where he paid any of the bills. But we have been getting bills that wasn't paid like it was. When I went to see him when my daughter got her settlement since she was with us in the accident. I gave him a bill that I got that he was suppose to pay. He said that he would look into it. And that was the last I heard about it. We think we should have gotten more money from the settlement. And after I got my daughter settlement money. He avoid talking to me. So now, what should I do? Is there anything that can be done now? I need some answers. :confused:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">