• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lawyer Falsifying Service Certification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

waltk

Florida

Representing myself pro se in federal court against a government entity. Opposing attorney has filed 2 Motions, certifying that both were mailed to me but I have not received either.

I found about the 1st while hunting around on Pacer for a different reason. Caught it in time to respond within second timeframe. Suspecting he may be gaming the system & taking advantage due to my pro se status, I did not notify the attorney but kept an eye out with frequent trips into the Pacer System .

Sure as hell he did it again (prior to me filing the response on the 1st) and now I want to report/complain to the Judge about this lawyers shananigans.

Question is, how do I style the motion for relief and do I ask for punitive measures against this lawyer?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Florida

Representing myself pro se in federal court against a government entity. Opposing attorney has filed 2 Motions, certifying that both were mailed to me but I have not received either.

I found about the 1st while hunting around on Pacer for a different reason. Caught it in time to respond within second timeframe. Suspecting he may be gaming the system & taking advantage due to my pro se status, I did not notify the attorney but kept an eye out with frequent trips into the Pacer System .

Sure as hell he did it again (prior to me filing the response on the 1st) and now I want to report/complain to the Judge about this lawyers shananigans.

Question is, how do I style the motion for relief and do I ask for punitive measures against this lawyer?
Does he have your proper address? Were you once represented by counsel?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">